Job title: Talent Partner (Learner Recruitment)
Location: City of London,
Salary: £24,000-£28,000 per annum + Uncapped OTE (Expected £10,000+ in first year)
Start date: As soon as possible
Apprenticeship Connect is a leading recruitment and training provider within the apprenticeship sector. Established in 2012, the business has seen rapid growth year on year as a result of the unique approach to the recruitment and training industry. With training and career development at the heart of the business ethos, the culture at Apprenticeship Connect is focused around helping develop employees professionally and personally to maximise their potential.
- Excellent bonus structure
- Paid team days out
- Energetic and social team
- Company Pension
- Range of employee discounts
- Full training, support and continuous professional development
- Dress down Friday monthly
- Flexible working space within WeWork offices which includes; pool table, table tennis and exciting events weekly
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Conversion of apprenticeship opportunities into placements
- Sourcing suitable learners via a variety of methods including; advertisements and networking at schools and job fairs
- Assessing eligibility for learners applying for apprenticeship opportunities
- Providing information, advice and guidance to both learner and clients
- Managing the interview and selection process between learner and clients.
- Managing day to day activity through Bullhorn CRM system
- Compliance checking of learner profiles and booking candidates in for remote induction calls.
- Account management of clients’ needs and requirements throughout the duration of the learner apprenticeship
- Signposting learners to alternate provision if unsuited to our courses
- Ensuring that learners and clients are satisfied with our services and that we utilise repeat business, referrals and progressions.
- Working towards monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience working within the Apprenticeship recruitment industry is desirable
- Experience working towards targets in a sales environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Adept in meeting and exceeding set KPIs and targets
- A confident communicator with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Competent in Maths & English (GSCE Grade C or above) and IT Proficient
Apply now for a career with uncapped potential.
Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum + OTE of £10,000+ (expected)