Job title: Sales – Apprenticeship
Location: Loughton, London
Wage: £192 per week plus commission
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Sales, Level 2 – 3
My client is the number one distributor for vape products, mods, e-Liquids, accessories and much more. They are a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Their management has many years’ experience in the fields of importing and distributing. The basic function of the company is to source, market and distribute vape products from both the domestic and overseas markets.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days annual leave entitlement
- For the right candidate, there is potential to progress within the company
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Manage portfolio of existing & new customers: Candidates will be tasked to manage existing and current clients to ensure their buying experience has been an enjoyable journey.
- Take incoming calls as well as making outbound calls to retailers to sell the products to prospective clients.
- Learning about new products and further enhancing the knowledge of current clients whilst using sales techniques to try to sell the products which could benefit the individual or meets the clients portfolio.
- Managing orders and putting them through the system for distribution.
- Attending events with the team nationwide to actively promote and network.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Must have excellent and professional telephone manner
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hard working
- Have a desire to learn
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Salary: Up to £192 per week + Additional benefits