Job title: Recruitment Resourcer – Apprenticeship
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
About the role:
My client is an established Medical Training Provider in the UK, achieving an exceptional pass rate of over 90%, on our Dental and Healthcare courses. The company has been selected by the Skills Funding Agency to offer government funded Apprenticeships through 2018 and 2019 to support our Dental Employers and create opportunities for many Apprentices.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that social networking is optimised, updating twitter accounts, linked in, Instagram, facebook, etc with the latest news, course information. Running campaigns from facebook and google, etc. Keeping the college activities current on our facebook pages and delivering daily statistics on performance of these campaigns in a fortnightly management meeting
- Create new lines of advertising through social media and internet sites. Looking at alternatives in promoting the business requirements necessary
- Where necessary, help organise exhibitions conferences shopping malls exhibitions, work with consultants on how to expand their advertising campaigns in their own market sector and course. Organise a bi-weekly meeting with the sales team to establish requirements for them and ensuring leads are smoothly sent through to them
- Generate new ideas and to chair meetings with staff to expand on current advertising and existing campaigns.
- Assisting with sales staff campaigns/strategies for leaflet campaigns, special promotions and any offline marketing ideas.
- To control the direct marketing material by sending out leaflets, marketing letters to addresses on the databases and co-ordinating with administration direct mail campaigns.
- To create “blogs” that can be discussing courses and experiences in a positive manner to encourage more customers on relevant pages.
- To encourage positive reviews for the college website and manage positive review campaigns
- To Manage the company website and ensure the correct information is on the site and relevant to campaigns and promotions at any one time. To correct errors or
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Working knowledge of relevant systems, equipment, processes and procedures
- Competent in a range of IT systems and software
- Ability to work with others to achieve objectives and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing
- Accuracy and ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Ability to meet and succeed targets
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Salary: Up to £10400 per annum