Job title: Office Junior – Apprenticeship
Location: City of London
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client is a boutique style Recruitment agency that specialises in the provision of support staff. Their unique approach to customer service and fun working environment makes them stand out from the crowd from other Recruitment companies! This is an exciting opportunity if you would like to gain administrative experience whilst working in a fast paced, fun and friendly environment with the prospect of potentially moving into a recruitment role thereafter.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The office junior role is inclusive of lots of different duties that all add up to there never being a dull moment! This will include:
· Full diary management for whole business
· Planning, scoping and implementing projects as and when required
· Taking ownership of tasks and being responsible for projects assigned
· Research tasks
· You will be meeting/greeting candidates
· Answering the phones and re directing calls
· Overseeing stationery/office supplies
· Tea and coffee runs
· Updating the CRM system (Matchmaker)
· Supporting others with admin tasks
· Adhoc errands and generally being a helping hand around the office.
· Managing outlook diaries
The successful candidate will have the following:
· Bright and switched on with buckets of common sense
· Lots of energy
· Great attention to detail
· Positive attitude
· Able to take initiative
· Thrive in busy environment
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Job Reference: BA13/2
Salary: Up to £10400 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 18 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP