Job title: Junior Recruitment Resourcer – Apprenticeship
Location: Loughton, Essex
Wage: £10,400 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
Course information: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
About the role:
My Client is a National leading Recruitment agency within the Healthcare sector. Due to continued expansion, they are seeking a confident, outgoing and sales driven individual to join their ever growing team as a Junior Recruitment Consultant within the Insurance division. The role is fantastic for someone looking to gather experience within administration with the prospect of progressing into Sales and Recruitment hereafter.
* Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
* Competitive apprentice wage
* Career guidance with opportunities for progression
* Retail discounts
* Discounted travel
Job duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for candidate generation in a specific area or speciality
* Hitting set targets and KPI’s
* Fact-finding and researching candidates to be head-hunted
* Develop a strong understanding of our IT systems
* Building relationships with clients and candidates
* Providing support to consultants in team
* General administration
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Working knowledge of relevant systems, equipment, processes and procedures
* Competent in a range of IT systems and software
* Ability to work with others to achieve objectives and provide excellent customer service
* Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Job Reference: REC15/1
Salary: Up to £10400 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 15 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Up to £10400 per annum
Admin and Secretarial