Job title: Junior Legal Clerk – Apprenticeship
Location: City of London
Wage: £10,000 – £12,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade D/level 3 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
Rosenblatt was established in the City of London in 1989 and is part of RBG Holdings plc (formerly Rosenblatt Group plc). In 2018 we listed on the London Stock exchange’s AIM market. Central to every relationship that we build is a firm commitment to our clients’ success. Commercial in the best sense, and international in our reputation and reach, we are known for our insistence on the highest standards and our determination to achieve results. From the CEO of a FTSE company to an ambitious entrepreneur, each client can expect consistent access to the partners of our firm, who lead agile, responsive teams of experts, united by a shared ethos and a powerful sense of purpose.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• I.T / Telephone – Assist the Facilities Manager with IT installation of PCs / laptops, printers, mobile phone set-up.
• Photocopiers / Printers – Maintain regular checks on paper & toner levels. Log faults with equipment with maintenance company. Facilitate internal & external copying requests. Ensure Print room is kept tidy at all times.
• Production of Court bundles and deliveries – All Post/DX to be distributed internally in a timely manner. Facilitate colleagues post request to by hand to Law Courts and Clients (where local). Frank all post for delivery to Post Office by the end of the day.
• Online Orders – Complete internet order for the administration department.
• Maintain shared drive files – Support the department with updates to planners, general information files, telephone list.
• Stationery – Maintain stationery stock levels as instructed, folders, paper etc. Complete a weekly stock check.
• File Archiving – Process completed files for storage and enter details on database. Facilitate request for file return from archiving.
• Reception Cover – Provide cover where necessary, phones and meet & greet.
• Office & Workstations – Assist with desk & office floor moves and set up new starters workstation ahead of employment commencing.
• Sundries & Refreshments – Maintain supply of tea, coffee, milk within kitchen on each floor
The successful candidate will have the following:
This role would suit an individual looking to gain their first broad experience in a professional services office environment. Whilst no specific previous experience is required we seek an individual with the following skills:
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills
• Proactive self-starter, able to use their initiative to identify tasks as they need doing, particularly during quieter periods
• Strong team-player
• Good organisation skills
• A good level of I.T / Telephony skill set would be advantages
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel and Word packages.
• Ability to prioritise work and juggle multiple tasks
• Hard working, with a professional, flexible and committed approach to work
• A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
• Good attention to detail
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: