Job title: Administrator – Apprenticeship
Location: Harrow, HA1
Wage: £200 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 40 hours – Monday to Friday
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client is one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK and specialise in a number of different sectors such as healthcare, rail, education, trades and labour and many more. They are always looking to branch in to new sectors and to bring on new employees to help build the company and to remain one of the top agencies in the UK.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 20 days holiday
- Opportunity to progress onto full time role
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with the full employee life cycle administration: New Starter and leaver documentation including offer letters and contracts.
- Organise and manage electronic filing system for key HR documentation, including maintaining employee files.
- Assist with responding to all employee queries; provide consistent policy and process advice, filtering and redirecting as appropriate.
- Assist with tracking and recording holiday requests for all employees and sickness records.
- Run and send out weekly/monthly/quarterly reports across the companies.
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments/companies regarding their live job vacancies
- Preparing reports for monthly board meetings
- Maintaining the company Info mailbox
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good general ICT skills with Recent experience and knowledge of using Microsoft Office: Outlook (email and diary), Excel, Power Point, Word and the internet
- Good level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner, being able to tailor how you communicate to match your audience and your relationship with them
- Attention to detail, taking pride and ownership of your work and fulfilling agreed commitments, checking work for accuracy
- Organised, being able to manage and prioritise your workload in a busy office environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about working independently, but also enjoy working in a team and contributing to the success of the organisation
- A “team player” who is able to effectively communicate with staff.
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Salary: Up to £200 per week + Additional benefits
Job Skill: Admin, Administration, administrative, Administrator, Apprentice, Apprenticeship, assistant, Office, Office Junior, Reception, Receptionist, Recruitment, Sales