Job title: Business Admin Apprentice
Location: Aston, B19
Wage: £4.50 an hour, Plus commission with pay review after 1 month probation
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 30 hours per week from Tuesday to Saturday 11am – 6pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 6 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration Level 2 Framework
Course information: Business & Administration Level 2
My client is the UKs Leading Event Décor and Theming Designer Décor Brand with years of experience, there dream team of event décor and theming experts will help you through every step of the planning stages of your big day. They offer a unique customised service and have built a reputation for unrivalled creativity, quality and punctuality. Being Industry Leaders and trend setters for their Stylish range of Asian wedding stage décor, Offering stunning Crystal stages sets to simple elegant and stylish fabric draped Head tables and backdrops. There successful Business has been operating for a number of years and therefore my clients expect a high level of service, which they strive to deliver.
* Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
* Competitive apprentice wage
* Career guidance with opportunities for progression, including a permanent position
* Retail discounts
* Discounted travel
* 20 days holiday
* Opportunity to earn commission
* Annual pay review
Job duties and responsibilities:
The Apprentice will be required to work alongside the Events Manager to co-ordinate and support booked events
* Booking appointments with potential clients
* Updating customer database
* Putting together a costs schedule for customers
* Recording customer information
* Confirming with suppliers dates and resources booked
* General admin duties
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Passion for delivering excellent customer service
* Good communication skills
* The ability to deal with enquiries in a professional and polite manner
* Attention to Detail
* Friendly and approachable
* Sales Driven
* Good level of English skills – speaking and written
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
Job Reference: J485748
Salary: Up to £4.50 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP