Job title: Administration Apprentice
Location: Erdington, B24
Wage: £4.00 per hour (£160 per week) with a possible pay increase after probation period.
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 40 hours per week from 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch break
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration Level 2 Framework
Course information: Business & Administration Level 2
Established in 1986, my client is the leading independent UK based manufacturer, supplier and installer of specialist doors and services for industrial, retail and commercial applications.
They are the first choice of many leading UK blue chip companies who depend on their ability to consult, design, manufacture and install an industrial door system to the highest possible standards backed by a 24/7 life-time support.
* Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
* Competitive apprentice wage
* Career guidance with opportunities for progression, including a permanent position
* Retail discounts
* Discounted travel
* 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Pay review
Job duties and responsibilities:
Working within a fast-paced industry, you will provide direct admin support for all field based operations, technical surveyors and customer accounts. The role will develop as you gain more experience and increase your range of skills both in-house and field based. Day to day duties will include:
* Customer invoicing
* Assisting with engineer schedules
* Administration of service sheets
* Assisting with the service schedule and renewal management
* Quotation administration
* Preparing risk and method statements
* Purchasing materials and plant machinery
* General office administrative duties
* Actioning customer queries
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Good general education. ECDL qualification, or equivalent, is desirable, but not essential
* Strong communication skills at all levels
* Positive and bubby telephone manner
* Smartly presentable
* Confident telephone manner
* Punctual and reliable
* Must have minimum of Grade C in Maths and English or equivalents
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Job Reference: J485782
Salary: Up to £4.00 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
£135.00 - £180.00 per week
Admin and Secretarial