Job title: Recruitment Administrator – Apprenticeship
Location: Staines, TW18
Wage: £192 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 40 hours – Monday to Friday
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 2
Course information: Business & Administration Level 2
About the role:
My client is a medical recruitment company based in Staines who are starting to grow the business after being established for over a year. The company have a stable number of clients and nurses that has contributed towards their success.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
- Opportunity to progress onto full time role
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To assist the Recruitment Implementation Manager with administerial tasks relating to the recruitment process
- Managing speculative CVs /applications
- Collating documents for background and compliance checks such as DBS, Right to Work and GMC details
- Monitoring the application process for all candidates via the online portal
- Update all relevant departmental spreadsheets
- Assisting with advert posting on external job boards/agencies
- Gathering and co-ordination of applicant/staff feedback
- Must be open to dealing with concurrent multiple projects, including re arranging interviews and co ordinating fast paced schedules
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good general ICT skills with some experience and knowledge of using Microsoft Office: Outlook (email and diary), Excel, Power Point, Word and the internet
- Good level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner, being able to tailor how you communicate to match your audience and your relationship with them
- Attention to detail, taking pride and ownership of your work and fulfilling agreed commitments, checking work for accuracy
- Organised, being able to manage and prioritise your workload in a busy office environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about working independently, but also enjoy working in a team and contributing to the success of the organisation
- A “team player” who is able to effectively communicate with all parties
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Job Reference: BBBH614/RJ
Salary: Up to £192 per week + Additional benefits
Job Skill: Admin, Administration, administrative, Administrator, Apprentice, Apprenticeship, assistant, Office, Office Junior, Reception, Receptionist, Recruitment, Sales