In order to meet the eligibility criteria for our apprenticeship positions, applicants must:
- be aged 16-23 years at the point of enrolment
- be a citizen of the UK or European Economic Area (EEA), or have lived in the UK or EEA for the past 3 consecutive years
- not already be in full time education at the point of enrolment*
- not already hold a qualification at Level 4 or above**
If you’d like to find out more, or if you’re unsure whether you meet the eligibility criteria, speak to our recruitment team today.
If you’re aged 24+ we won’t be able to recruit you into an apprenticeship position, however we have full government funding available for our wide range of professional courses which can be delivered at your existing place of work.
* Full time education includes: secondary school; sixth form; college; university; or another apprenticeship programme.
** This does not apply to learners who wish to do a Level 5 course. Please use the qualification table below to see the level of your previous qualifications.