Job Title: WBL Tutor/Teacher – Early Years Educator (Apprenticeships) Location: City of London Salary: £26,000 – 28,000 per annum + travel expenses Requirements: Satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check Start Date: As soon as possible
Apprenticeship Connect is a training provider and apprenticeship recruitment company delivering apprenticeships across England. Established in 2012, the business has seen rapid year-on-year growth as a result of the unique approach to the recruitment and training industry. With training and career development at the heart of the business ethos, the culture at Apprenticeship Connect is focused around helping to develop employees professionally and personally to maximise their potential.
The Child Care Tutor will be responsible for delivering high-quality teaching to learners enrolled on to the Early Years Educator L3 Apprenticeship standards. Working closely with both learners and employers, the post holder will use their teaching ability, coaching skills and innovative technologies to deliver exceptional training, helping learners and employers achieve their objectives. As a business, we have built a client base of recruitment agencies within London who are looking to support their staff with our training programmes. Therefore, we are seeking an experienced Child Care Tutor to join our growing London delivery team to support our learners.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank & public holidays)
- A range of employee discounts
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Travel expenses paid
- Remote working
- Access on request to work in the relaxed communal working space at our WeWork office which is part of an up and coming WeWork campus near Liverpool Street station
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Support our Child Care learner cohorts with quality teaching to help develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours in line with the requirement of the Early Years Educator apprenticeship standards and the embedded NVQ requirement.
- Guide our learners through their apprenticeship, helping prepare them for End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Deliver Functional Skills training where required
- Motivate and drive learners to reach their full potential
- Provide flexible teaching to facilitate training as required both face-to-face and remote
- Continually monitor learner progression; observe, record assessment, feedback and complete all documentation
- Provide information, advice and guidance to support the learners and employers you are working with
- Create comprehensive lesson plans, embedding differentiation and stretch and challenge opportunities into each lesson to maximise learner potential
- Assist with the development of teaching resources in line with the company quality and branding standards
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A relevant assessing qualification (A1, D32, TAQA, CAVA etc)
- A relevant teaching qualification (7307, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, Cert.Ed etc)
- Experienced in delivering Recruitment and/or Sales qualifications
- Minimum 2 years occupational competency within Nursery Setting
- Teaching experience and ability
- Proficient in the use of e-portfolio systems
- Experienced in delivering functional skills
- Classroom/workshop delivery experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Apply now for a career with uncapped potential.
Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum