Job title: Business Administrator – Apprenticeship
Wage: £200 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 40 hours per week – 8:30am – 5:00pm
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an administrator with a positive and ‘Can Do’ attitude and a vibrant personality to join a rapidly expanding company in Cheshire. This is a great opportunity to join and expanding and supportive business with a view to real progression.
The role is to support Mortgage Advisers and Financial Advisers within the firm with administrator support and also providing office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, policies and monitoring the process of the clients cases.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Producing reports to a high standard
- Chasing providers, following the clients journey
- Contacting Clients
- Uploading documentation
- Updating systems
- Allocation of remuneration.
- Sorting out the post
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Able to build and maintain relationships whilst maintaining appropriate professional boundaries
- Demonstrate a willingness to participate in shaping the future of the organisation by taking on responsibilities and projects in addition to core workload
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills and be able to make accurate written records
- Competent in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access.
- Experience in data collection, retrieval and reporting
- Ability to undertake work with high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail, strong written and verbal skills
- Methodical with outstanding organisation, planning and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise, work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Previous experience of Administration duties.
- Personal qualities: Enthusiasm, patience, can work well as part of a team, honest and trust worthy, to have a good work ethic, good time keeping and keen to do well.
- Qualifications required: you need to be as specific as possible and include a grade. You must always Comfortable confidence.
- Willingness to listen and learn
- Self Management
- Positive attitude
- Teamwork – Work well and communication with others, discuss ideas
- Dependability – Reliable
- Honesty – Trustworthy
- Quality of work (accuracy, thoroughness, competence)
- Productivity level, time management, ability to meet deadlines, Job knowledge,skills and understanding of the work
- Working relationships (ability to work with others, communication skills)
- Organisational/prioritising skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Salary: Up to £200 per week
Job Skill: Administration, Administrator, Apprentice, Apprenticeship, financial adviser, head office, HR, mortgage adviser, Office assistant, office worker, Receptionist, Secretary