Job title: Apprentice Patient Care Advisor
Location: Edgbaston, B15
Wage: £180 per week, reviewed after 12 weeks
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 40 hours per week from 8:00am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration Level 2 Framework
Course information: Business & Administration Level 2
My client is a fast paced, growing organisation that operates in the Healthcare sector based in the vibrant city centre of Birmingham. Established in 2003, HealthHarmonie has grown with the ever-changing healthcare industry and the access to NHS services that patients have today. HealthHarmonie Ltd. work in partnership with a number of NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups nationwide to provide patients with access to community services closer to their home, these include; Diagnostic Ultrasound, Gynaecology Services, diagnosis and treatment of Dermatological conditions, Ophthalmology services and the provision of extended Minor surgery procedures.
* Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
* Competitive apprentice wage
* Career guidance with opportunities for progression, including a permanent position
* Retail discounts
* Discounted travel
* 28 days holiday
* Paid overtime available at time-and-a-half and double-time
* Pension scheme
* Free parking
* Annual pay review
Job duties and responsibilities:
By joining the HealthHarmonie family, you will be a part of the fundamental infrastructure needed to deliver excellent patient care across the UK. Whether this be joining us in a clinical role or an administration role, your presence in HealthHarmonie is vital. All of our roles require you to have an innovative thought process, a willingness to learn new skills and the desire to be in charge of your own career by taking ownership of the role you are completing.
Duties will include working as part of a team to provide general administration, including:
* Managing patient clinic times
* Monitoring DNA rates
* Booking patients in for appointments and confirming appointments by phone
* Faxing reports to GPs
* Facilitating clinic sessions
* Coordinating communications for clinicians and management team
* Ensuring leaflets, appointment letter, up to date and accessible
* Assisting in the development and maintenance of excellent relations and communications within all HealthHarmonie clinics and with all external agencies
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Good general education. Business administration qualification or ECDL or equivalent is desirable, but not essential
* Strong communication skills
* Understanding of Microsoft Office packages and Email.
* Ability to prioritise work and time manage effectively, identify and solve problems
* Strong attention to detail
* You must be a team worker and treat both fellow colleagues and patients with dignity and respect
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Job Reference: J485656
Salary: Up to £180.00 per week
Salary per: Week
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
£135.00 - £180.00 per week
Admin and Secretarial