Employer Incentive for Hiring an Apprentice
If you hire an apprentice between 1st August 2020 and 31st January 2021 you can receive up to £3,000 as part of the Government’s plan to support employers during the economic recovery.
- If you hire a new apprentice aged 16-24 you will receive an incentive payment of £2,000.
- For hiring an apprentice aged 25 or over you will receive an incentive payment of £1,500.
- You will receive your payment directly into your bank account in two equal instalments and there’s no limit the number of incentive payments you can receive!
Additional Employer Grants
It doesn’t stop there! You will also receive an additional £1,000 if you hire an apprentice aged 16-18 or an apprentice aged 19-24 who has previously been in care or who has a Local Authority Education, Health and Care plan.
Don’t wait around!
- Access 95-100% funding for apprenticeship courses
- Receive unlimited cash grants up to £3,000 per apprentice
- No recruitment fees when recruiting an apprentice with Apprenticeship Connect
Get in touch today to find out more about how we can help you recruit your next apprentice…